Tuesday, August 26, 2008

the ultimate eh

the suaynesss this week
it started with the rain.
I'm a 雨神,
becoz when im outdoor, it starts to pour
and then when i finally finallly reach my destination, it either stop or drizzle only.
this "theory" was sort of proven last sat and sun,
and further proven today ! twice somemore.
Total = 5 or more times.

and then
i bought and ate a fake ramly burger.
okay, i dun really count this as suay.
coz everyone who queue, buy, eat the same tasteless thing as me!
yeah.
but the burger was reallly reallly argh
fyi, i dun really complain much for food.
so when i complain, means really bad le la.
bad 到~~~~~
haha
Total = 1, and i wont fall for the same fake poster again. =)))

and then
i waited like 20-25 mins for my bus today.
managed to board the 8th bus, after much tryings to get into the previous 5th, 6th and 7th one.
and with many people OPENLY cut my queue.
okay, i was tooo nua to cut, so ya.
so i reached home at 745,
when my lesson ends at 545.
Total time: 3 hours and 20 mins travelllingggg., luckily my lessons is longggg today.

and then
i tio-ed bird poo poo
Birds = not my likes.
birds, pigeon, eagles = birds of the same feather.
ahahahaa
anw
its not on my head la, but on umbrella.
ok, i dun really count this as suay also
coz i think everyone tio-ed too,
as tt area is really INfested with birdss.
(xinyi!, ur area.) hehehee
Total = 1 and i dun want more., obviously.

AND LASTLY, hopefully.

i was grouped with the same person for all my projects la!
ISN'T THIS THE ULTIMATE SUAYNESS?
totally stucked. (yes, stucked, with a T.)

=)))))

okay
the purpose of this is not a primary sch compo titled An unlucky day
but
its for laughing purpose.
becoz today is tuesday
still 3 days away from weekends.
hahahahhaaa
its for laugh & entertainment, unlesss u are suay-er than me


and there's no personal attack here as well.
hahaha

;)))


3 more days!
wooosa woooosaaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home